A. I will no longer allow the WORLD to control my life and dictate to ME how I shall live! I surrender all of me to You, including all that I own, all my money, and all that I am or could hope to be.
B. I will no longer allow my FLESH to rule my life - controlling my life, my desires, my wants, my wishes, my plans and visions. Instead, I'm all Yours, Jesus - to do with me what You wish. Use me, and use me up. I live no longer for myself, but to serve You alone.
C. The DEVIL has no right whatever to control my thoughts, my actions, my deeds my feelings. He is NOT in control. Whenever, from outside, he throws a thought into my mind I immediately reject it, quoting to You, Lord, that I am wholly submitted to You, and I resist and reject the devil, and according to Your Word(1) he WILL flee from me - because he was defeated at Calvary!!
My AIMS include:
.. becoming completely obedient to the Lord(2)
.. getting to know my Lord much better(3)
.. growing to maturity in Christ(4)
.. learning to become an overcomer(5)
.. and especially to learn how to ENDURE temptations, sufferings, tribulations, persecutions and the like - that I may be truly HIS to the end!(6).
These are ALL decisions of the mind and of the will. You make each decision to and with the Lord, telling Him your wish and desire and determination. Do not expect it to happen by this time tomorrow! Because only HE can make it happen - with you cooperating and working with Him. Look to His strength and power via His Spirit in you. But make the DECISIONS TODAY!!!
I'm praying for you as with your God you make... DECISIONS!!!
- BM (with his Lady)
(1) JAMES 4:7 Therefore submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
(2) JOHN 15:14 You are my friends if you keep doing the things I command you.
(3) PHILIPPIANS 3:10 ..that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death.
(4) EPHESIANS 4:13b ..and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
(5) REVELATION 21:7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
(6) JAMES 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.